Monday, April 11, 2016

Engineering Services Exam Books, Study Materials & Previous Year Question Papers

For English I read the book of English by Made Easy publication and this is a very good book and I found it sufficient..

(xi) Indian Supply Service, Group 'A' (Mechanical EngineeringPosts)..

Mechanical Engineering Paper I 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015

S.No Exam Section Nature Paper Marks Duration
1. Written Test I   Objective   General Ability Test 200 2 Hours
Engineering Paper I 200 2 Hours
Engineering Paper II 200 2 Hours
II  Conventional Engineering Paper I 200 3 Hours
Engineering Paper II 200 3 Hours
2 Interview          
. (ii) Indian Railway Stores Service (Electrical Engineering Posts)..

Better to use some Indian author book like Punamia or Rajput for problem solving.

Written examination of IES is conducted in two sections as Section I (Objective type) and Section II (Descriptive type) Exam carries total 1000 Marks of as section-I contain 600 marks and section-II contains 400 Marks.

The Interview will be of 200 marks and questions will be carried from the personal background, current affairs, Decision power, Judgement, Character, Modern culture, basic general questions and more.. Commerce & Accountancy Paper I 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015. In Objective papers there is a 1/3rd Negative marking for wrong answers i.e. Click Here to Comment >>

. The power efficiency is calculated to be.

The video shows planning and preparation tips for cracking IES exams.. IES-CONV-Electrical Engineering 1987.pdf. How much is the Salary of LIC AAO?. Civil Engineering paper I 2012.

UPSC IES Civil Engineering Topicwise Conventional Solved Paper (from IES 1995-2013). Older Comments Leave your comment here: Click here to cancel reply. So this is where candidates preparing on their own face the highest difficulty.

UPSC IES Answer Keys GAT Question Paper – GAT Set A | IES 2015 Answer Key for GAT given below Civil Engineering IES 2015 Answer Key for CE Paper I and II given below Mechanical Engineering IES 2015 Answer Key for EE Paper I and II given below Electrical Engineering IES 2015 Answer Key for EE Paper I and II  given below Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering IES 2015 Answer Key for E & T Paper I and II  given below IES 2015 Answer Key – Civil Engineering Paper I.

The Examination of IES shall be followed according to the following plan:

.


Tags : gate 2012,upsc prelims exam 2015,preliminary examinations,upsc mains,upsc sample / model / past / old papers,upsc india,civil service main exam,india union public service commission,upsc syllabus,upsc question papers with solutions,upsc sample papers,upsc question bank,indian administrative service,indian police service,indian engineering services examination,indian forest service,combined medical services,ies online,books ies upsc,free solved question papers,upsc previous years question papers with answers,study materials,question papers pdf,exam pattern,upsc preparations,indian civil services ias,cms.,me 2016 model questions papers download,papers,upsc,banking job,jobs,upsc.gov.in,exam,year,upsc answer key,results

No comments:

Post a Comment