Friday, April 15, 2016

Andhra Pradesh AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2015-16 | Recruitmentsform

Here we are providing you some papers that will help you to reach your targets.. Official Notification of AP Police will be announced very soon on AP Government official portal as said by sources and officials.. According to the present AP 1000 Police SI Jobs Notification 2015, all the eligible aspirants may have to register online applications through the portal specified by the AP Police Department.

800 meters in 170 seconds. 03           Shot put (7.26 Kgs)          5.60 mtrs.            5.60 mtrs.

.

Papers Subjects  Marks Written testArithmetic and test of reasoning/ Mental ability100General studies100. 124 General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 07-03-2002 while filling up the vacancies, the first 30% of posts should be filled following combined merit list of locals and non-locals and thereafter, the remaining 70% of the posts shall be filled up by locals only.. Reservation to local candidates: Reservation to local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. For constable, candidates should have passed Matriculation from any of the recognized board. 11 to 17: Candidates will have to run five (5) kms within 25 minutes..

This type of method is already present in uttar pradesh police recruitment board. Station Fire Officers in A.P

S.no. Name of the Post
1. Sub Inspector
2. Constable
3. Home Guard
4. Head Constable
5. Assistant Sub Inspector
6. Assistant Commissioner of Police
. Checkout the ap police exam 2016 syllabus below.. Official Notification:.

(Women) in Police Department  21-25 years. Last date to Submit Application Form –03-03-2016.

Now interested competitors those who are about to attempt the exam need not to feel any tension because the syllabus pattern has been revealed and the contenders can prepare according to that. Name of the police department: AP Police force. The qualified applicant in PMT can enter into PET and then final written examination of objective type and descriptive type.

(SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department 21-25 years

.


Tags : ap police si syllabus,ap police,ap police syllabus 2016,p police si notification,ap sub inspector of police application form,ap police si application form,ap police si recruitment notification,ap si recruitment,ap communication si notification,ap police si recruitment,ap police communication si recruitment,p police si recruitment,ap police si recruitment apply online,ap police si application 2015,asi constable 2016 notify apply eligibility exam date details at www.apstatepolice.org/,ap police syllabus,ts police syllabus,tspsc police constable syllabus,telangana police si syllabus,ap si,apstatepolice.org,www.apstatepolice.org,police,inspector,prepare,examination,andhra,pradesh,appolice.gov.in,ap police recruitment 2016-2017 notification,ap police recruitment,ap police recruitment 2015 constable & si apply online,ap police admit card,ap police results,ap police recruitment 2015,arunachal pradesh police recruitment 2016,papers,recruitment

No comments:

Post a Comment