Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), the greatest Life Insurance organization of India discharges notice for the posts for qualified natives of India, time to time according to the vaccancies. As of now LIC has discharged the notice of enlistment for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. For the exam, candidates should apply on the web, as just on line applications are requested by LIC. One must know the selection process thoroughly. Here in this page we will help you to understand the selection procedure very well.
Who can apply?? (crieteria of eligibility):
The job opening is only for the citizens of India.
Age limit: Candidate's age must be between 21 to 30 years.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation as per the caste reservations are given below:
Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 Years
SC/ST 5 Years
OBC 3 Years
ECO/SSCO (OBC) 8 Years
ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) 10 Years
ECO/SSCO (GEN) 5 Years
PWD (Gen) 10 Years
PWD (OBC) 13 Years
PWD (SC/ST) 15 Years
Academic qualifications required:
Any graduation/post graduation from a recognized Indian Institute or University.
1. Online test: This test will be online and objective tpye questions will be asked for which multiple choices will be given to select the correct answer.
Topics for the questions are :
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
2. Negative marking for Wrong Answers:
- For every wrong answer, 1/4 of the mark assigned to the particular question will be deducted from the final score.
- Answers left blank, questions skipped won't affect your scores, meaning their won'e be any penalty.
- To qualify for the next round, i.e. personal interview, applicant must have minimum marks in the aggregate of the 2 papers decided by LIC, and have to pass every subject seperately.
- The final marks will be aggregated only after the applicable deductions.
- Applicants dont get the right to be called for the next round, by just passing the exam, or by appeaing for the online exam.
3. Pre-exam training for OBC/ SC/ST candidates:
OBC/SC/ST hopefuls who wish to profit the advantage of pre examination preparing might enroll their name and different points of interest with the Divisional Office of LIC of India advantageous to them. The Divisional Office will educate the enrolled hopefuls, the date and venue of the preparation. Such competitors would need to go to the preparation at their own particular expense on the designated dates and at the venue encouraged to them. Hopefuls are required to allude to the site under the tab "Professions" for location of the Divisional Offices of LIC.
- Applicants who pass the online test succsessfully will proceed to the interview. To reach the nex level, candidates must achieve the minimum benchmark to qualify for the next step.
- The quantity of possibility to be called for meeting will be around three times the quantity of opening to be filled in subject to accessibility of effective hopefuls in the online examination and will be simply according to their positioning in their individual classification.
5. Medical Examination: The shortlisted candidates must go through this test and pass to get the offer, and get selected.